Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tales of a New Life

This is my first blog on blogger.com, however I used to journal on Livejournal.com. I started on here to start a new chance at the nerd community as a whole. I spent a while away from them and regret it in some ways. In others I think it gave me prospective. Kind of like looking from the outside in. I saw my l ife as a gamer, Anime geek, music geek, as important, but only important for it'self. I really wanted to participate in the community, and be a part of that, however I also wanted to be a contributing member of the community, so I created NerdEvolution.bloggspot.com, everyone should check it out, it's going to be awsome. We will be reviewing Anime as a whole, Games, table top and larp role playing games, and commenting on news and information on the geek community as a whole. I've been reading and listening to alot of reviews.
Anyway I look forward to everyone reading my reviews and my friends reviews. Also I will be talking about my personal life here, mostly posting my feelings posative and negative. I know, I know, it's like everyone elses Blog, however with my feelings and my life, you will get alot less formal opinions on things in my life, including Anime, and Video Games. ((the unedited version) dum dum dum) oh and I will be writing reviews on here about webcomics I have read and I'm not sure yet if I'm going to have them on the Nerd Evolution, however we will see.
Nick

No comments: